Aluminium Window P4TT1815 is a double opening Aluminium Window.
Aluminium windows have always been the preferred choice for architects, builders, remodelers, commercial building contractors, developers and homeowners. When you choose aluminium windows, you add durability and style to your home. You eliminate the potential for rust and the need for strenuous cleaning. By choosing aluminium windows, you get a long-lasting product that increases the beauty of your home.
- Aluminium is known for its light weight and impressive strength. Its superior strength allows for thinner frames and larger openings so you can enjoy more natural light and expansive views.
- Aluminium provides a level of strength other materials cannot match.
- The narrow, streamlined frames increase daylighting and viewing area for unmatched panoramic views.
- Durable aluminium resists water and insect damage while withstanding extreme weather conditions.
- Aluminium windows provide excellent structural integrity for superior performance.
- As the most recyclable of all materials, it makes it the sustainable, greener choice.
- Easy-to-maintain and requires minimal maintenance to look great for years to come.
These aluminium windows crank open from the bottom. They are known as awning windows.
Awning windows are hinged on the top and open outward from the bottom, allowing for ventilation and protection from the rain. Often placed higher on walls for privacy or in combination with large stationary windows for a better view.
Because of how it opens, it can give you a breath of fresh air, even on a rainy day.
All aluminium windows are bronze-brown in colour and offer unmatched aesthetics to any property, introducing a fresh new look to your home that uplifts the entire property.